- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 394 - 585square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹60.9 L - ₹91.6 L9,900 INR/ sq ft₹60.9 L- ₹91.6 L
- Current ProjectAK Ruturang ShravanParvati Darshan, Pune60.9 L - 91.6 L9,900 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(394 - 585 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedGodrej SherwoodShivaji Nagar, PuneData Not Available2,3,4 BHK Apartment(0 - 1,500 sq ft)Feb '05
- RecommendedKolte Patil Three JewelsKondhwa, Pune32.5 L - 67.6 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(625 - 1,300 sq ft)Data Not Available
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about AK Ruturang Shravan
- 400+Reputed Developers