- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 394 - 585square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹60.9 L - ₹91.6 L
- Current ProjectAK Ruturang Shravanby AK Surana DevelopersParvati Darshan, Pune₹ 60.9 L - ₹ 91.6 L1,2 BHK Apartment(394 - 585 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedAbitante Phase 1Aby Puranik BuildconBavdhan, Pune₹ 40.5 L - ₹ 97.6 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(318 - 846 sq ft)Jun '21
- RecommendedAldea Annexo C1by Puranik BuildersBaner, Pune₹ 45.3 L - ₹ 51.1 L1 BHK Apartment(319 - 360 sq ft)Dec '25
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
About AK Surana Developers
- 25 Years of Experience
- 8 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about AK Ruturang Shravan
- 400+Reputed Developers