SI Amrith Dale Apartmentsby SI Property
- Jan'14Possession Start Date
- 9Total Launched apartments
- Dec'10Launch Date
More about SI Amrith Dale Apartments
Launched by SI Property, Amrith Dale Apartments, is a premium housing project located at Vellayambalam in Trivandrum. Offering 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Trivandrum Central are available from 1385 sqft to 2308 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Gymnasium, Community Hall, Landscaped Gardens, Party Area, Power Backup etc. The project is Completed project and possession in Jan 14.
SI Amrith Dale Apartments Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1385 sq ft
SI Amrith Dale Apartments Amenities
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Garbage Chute
- Party Area
- Community Hall
SI Amrith Dale Apartments Specifications
SI Amrith Dale ApartmentsElevation
SI Amrith Dale ApartmentsFloor Plans
SI Amrith Dale ApartmentsNeighbourhood
SI Amrith Dale ApartmentsConstruction Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About SI Property
- 21 Years of Experience
- 8 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about SI Amrith Dale Apartments
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).