SLV Amaravati Pride
- Apr'22Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- New and ResaleAvailability
- It also has amenities like badminton court, jogging track and ,swimming pool
- Landscape garden
- Amenities like ,swimming pool
- Slv amaravati pride offers facilities such as gymnasium
- It also has amenities like badminon court, jogging track and ,swimming pool
More about SLV Amaravati Pride
Located in Mangalagiri, Vijayawada, Amaravati Pride is a premium housing project launched by SLV Developers And Builders. The project offers Apartment in 2, 3, 4 BHK configurations available from 1170 sqft to 2890 sqft. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Apr 22. Amaravati Pride has many amenities, such as Indoor Games, Multipurpose Room, Swimming Pool, Badminton Court, CCTV etc.
SLV Amaravati Pride Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
- 4 BHK
SLV Amaravati Pride Amenities
- Badminton Court
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Indoor Games
- Multipurpose Room
- Swimming Pool
- Water Softner Plant
- Toddler Pool
SLV Amaravati PrideElevation
SLV Amaravati PrideVideos
SLV Amaravati PrideAmenities
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About SLV Developers And Builders
Discuss about SLV Amaravati Pride
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).