Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes
- Jul'14Possession Start Date
- Dec'10Launch Date
More about Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes
Launched by Property Greens, Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes, is a premium housing project located at Nabha in Zirakpur. Offering 2 BHK Apartment in Highland Marg are available from 1200 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Rain Water Harvesting, Earthquake Resistant Structure, Fire Retardant Structure, Security Guards, Landscaped Gardens etc. The project is Completed project and possession in Jul 14.
Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1200 sq ft
Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes Amenities
- Gated Community
- Lift Available
- Security Guards
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Community Hall
- Internal Roads
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Fire Retardant Structure
Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes Specifications
Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana HomesElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Property Greens
Years of Experience
Discuss about Property Greens Property Greens VIP Aashiana Homes
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).