- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,215 - 1,800square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Resale Price₹87.5 L INR onwards
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectMadhuban Brindavan ApartmentsAdugodi, Bangalore87.5 L - 1.30 CrData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(1,215 - 1,800 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedPrestige Kew GardensBellandur, Bangalore40.0 L - 1.04 Cr6,500 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(615 - 1,607 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedMahindra WindchimesBilekahalli, Bangalore1.30 Cr - 2.92 Cr7,300 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,776 - 4,000 sq ft)Jul '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Maintenance Staff
- Car Parking
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Madhuban Brindavan Apartments
- 400+Reputed Developers