- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,020 - 1,405square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectShambhaviby ArvindBommanahalli, BangaloreData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(1,020 - 1,405 sq ft)Jan '15
- RecommendedPurva Westendby PuravankaraBegur, Bangalore63.3 L - 1.17 Cr6,120 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,184 - 1,919 sq ft)Jul '18
- RecommendedWindchimesby Mahindra Lifespace DevelopersBilekahalli, Bangalore1.30 Cr - 2.92 Cr7,300 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,776 - 4,000 sq ft)Jul '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Power Backup
- Maintenance Staff
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Shambhavi
- 400+Reputed Developers