- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,310 - 1,820square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Resale Price₹99.5 L INR onwards
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectLotus AnaghaDomlur, Bangalore99.5 L - 1.38 CrData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(1,310 - 1,820 sq ft)Jan '15
- RecommendedPrestige Kew GardensBellandur, Bangalore40.0 L - 1.04 Cr6,500 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(615 - 1,607 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedDNR ReflectionBellandur, Bangalore1.22 Cr - 2.08 Cr6,400 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,910 - 3,250 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
Resale Price list & Floorplans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
- 1 photo
- 1 photo
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Lotus Anagha
- 400+Reputed Developers