- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 327 - 741square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹7.8 L - ₹17.8 L
- Current ProjectArtha Emprasaby ArthaHoskote, Bangalore₹ 7.8 L - ₹ 17.8 L1,2 BHK Apartment(327 - 741 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedEast Crestby Salarpuria Sattva GroupBudigere Cross, Bangalore₹ 57.7 L - ₹ 81.4 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(598 - 1,673 sq ft)Mar '19
- RecommendedAvenueby Sobha LimitedKannamangala, Bangalore₹ 85.5 L - ₹ 1.08 Cr3 BHK Apartment(1,500 - 1,890 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- 24 X 7 Security
- Indoor Games
- Car Parking
- 9 Years of Experience
- 23 Total Projects
- 5 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Artha Emprasa
- 400+Reputed Developers