Renuka Row Bunglow
- Mar'22Possession Start Date
More about Renuka Row Bunglow
Launched by Renuka Constructions Beed, Row Bunglow, is a premium housing project located at Kranti Nagar in Beed. Offering 2 BHK Apartment in Beed West are available from 0 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Street Lighting, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Open Parking, Storm Water Drains etc. The project is Launch project and possession in Mar 22.
Renuka Row Bunglow Floor Plans
Renuka Row Bunglow Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements
- Open Parking
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Treatment And Disposal Of Sewage And Sullage Water
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Renuka Row BunglowElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Renuka Constructions Beed
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Renuka Row Bunglow
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).