Serveshvar Mauli Row Bunglow
- Dec'21Possession Start Date
- 1 AcresTotal Area
- 3 open side properties, spacious properties
- Equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting
- Easily reachable recreational, cineplex
More about Serveshvar Mauli Row Bunglow
It offers 2 BHK Villa in Beed West. The project is Launch project and possession in Dec 21. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Internal Roads & Footpaths, Solid Waste Management And Disposal, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space etc.
Serveshvar Mauli Row Bunglow Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
920 sq ft
Serveshvar Mauli Row Bunglow Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Street Lighting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Serveshvar Mauli Row BunglowElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Serveshvar Builders And Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Serveshvar Mauli Row Bunglow
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).