Sapna Surya Tower III
- Jan'19Possession Start Date
- It offers services like Garbage disposal.
- It also offers Car parking.
More about Sapna Surya Tower III
Launched by Sapna Developers, Surya Tower III, is a premium housing project located at Khokurla in Bhandara. Offering 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Bhandara West are available from 0 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Street Lighting, Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Solid Waste Management And Disposal etc. The project is Completed project and possession in Jan 19.
Sapna Surya Tower III Floor Plans
Sapna Surya Tower III Amenities
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Sapna Surya Tower IIIElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sapna Developers
- 122 Years of Experience
- 3 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Sapna Surya Tower III
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).