Paras Midasby Paras group
- Dec'15Possession Start Date
- 226Total Launched plots
- Nov'12Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
- The project is equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, cycling and jogging tracks
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Close to schools, banks
More about Paras Midas
Paras group has launched its premium housing project, Midas, in Bhauri, Bhopal. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are 24 X 7 Security, Fully Illuminated Roads With Street Lights, Spacious Decorative Internal Walkways, , Landscaped Gardens etc. Starting at @Rs 2,900 per sqft,Plot are available for sale from Rs 28.04 lacs to Rs 1.16 crore. Paras group Midas is Under Construction project and possession in Dec 15.
Paras Midas Price List
Paras Midas Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy Etc)
- Landscape Garden And Tree Planting
- Fully Illuminated Roads With Street Lights
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Paras group
Years of Experience
Discuss about Paras Midas
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).