Acrux Realcon Chitra
- Nov'15Possession Start Date
- 16Total Launched apartments
- Jul'11Launch Date
- Acrux Chitra is one of the super luxury apartment developed by Acrux Realcon Pvt. Ltd.
- The apartment is located at the heart of the city Bhubaneswar.
More about Acrux Realcon Chitra
Acrux Chitra at Patia , Bhubaneswar is a thriving neighborhood with all modern conveniences and amenities. Here is a personal haven where everybody will love to come back again and again. It is right in the middle of the hustle-bustle yet away from it all, within a serene setting and part of a larger master planned community.
Acrux Realcon Chitra Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1640 sq ft
Acrux Realcon Chitra Amenities
- Multipurpose Room
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Bore Wells for 24 hrs. water supply
- Overhead Water Reservoirs
- Cable TV Facilities
- Central Security System
- Jogging Track
Acrux Realcon Chitra Specifications
Acrux Realcon ChitraElevation
Acrux Realcon ChitraFloor Plans
Acrux Realcon ChitraNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Acrux Realcon
- 122 Years of Experience
- 14 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Acrux Realcon Chitra
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).