Basera Impression Plus
- Apr'15Possession Start Date
- 15Total Launched apartments
- May'13Launch Date
More about Basera Impression Plus
Basera Designs Pvt Ltd has launched its premium housing project, Impression Plus, in Patia, Bhubaneswar. The project offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment from 1270 sqft to 1950 sqft in Bhubaneswar Central. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are 24 X 7 Security, Recreation Facilities, Children's play area, Gymnasium, Power Backup etc. Basera Designs Pvt Ltd Impression Plus is Completed project and possession in Apr 15.
Basera Impression Plus Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1270 sq ft
Basera Impression Plus Amenities
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Community Hall
- Recreation Facilities
Basera Impression Plus Specifications
Basera Impression PlusElevation
Basera Impression PlusFloor Plans
Basera Impression PlusNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Basera Designs
- 122 Years of Experience
- 7 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Basera Impression Plus
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).