Kokila Kanchan Tower
- Dec'19Possession Start Date
- 1 AcresTotal Area
- 3 open side properties, spacious properties
- Enhanced living with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, cycling and jogging tracks, community hall and center
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Schools, malls, shopping, hospitals are within easy reach
More about Kokila Kanchan Tower
It offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Bhubaneswar Central. The project is Completed project and possession in Dec 19. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are 24 Hours Water Supply, Multipurpose Room, Power Back Up Lift, Jogging Track, CCTV etc.
Kokila Kanchan Tower Floor Plans
Kokila Kanchan Tower Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- 24 X 7 Security
- Children's play area
- Community Hall
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Lift Available
- Multipurpose Room
- Power Backup
Kokila Kanchan TowerElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Kokila Infratech
- 122 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Kokila Kanchan Tower
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).