Ravindra Sharma Vishwas Krishna
- Dec'19Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Rainwater harvesting are some of the prominent amenities
- Cineplex in close vicinity
More about Ravindra Sharma Vishwas Krishna
Located in Panchmukh, Bikaner, Vishwas Krishna is a premium housing project launched by Ravindra Sharma. The project offers Apartment in 3 BHK configurations available from 0 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Dec 19. Vishwas Krishna has many amenities, such as Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc), Water Supply, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Solid Waste Management And Disposal etc.
Ravindra Sharma Vishwas Krishna Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
Ravindra Sharma Vishwas Krishna Amenities
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc)
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Ravindra Sharma Vishwas KrishnaElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Ravindra Sharma
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Ravindra Sharma Vishwas Krishna
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).