- Below average
- 1, 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 593 - 1,670square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectTranquil Acres Phase IIby Plaza GroupKovilambakkam, ChennaiData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(593 - 1,670 sq ft)Aug '12
- RecommendedWindermereby PuravankaraPallikaranai, Chennai32.3 L - 1.29 Cr4,750 /sq ft- 5,290/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(611 - 2,712 sq ft)Aug '17
- RecommendedGalleria Residencesby Alliance GroupPallavaram, Chennai32.4 L - 89.5 L5,250 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(617 - 1,704 sq ft)Mar '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
Tranquil Acres Phase II Price List
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Indoor games room
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Tranquil Acres Phase II
- 400+Reputed Developers