- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 994 - 1,120square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectSri Nivasby Ganesh BuildersMadipakkam, ChennaiData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(994 - 1,120 sq ft)Jul '13
- RecommendedGalleria Residencesby Alliance GroupPallavaram, Chennai34.2 L - 1.01 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment(370 - 1,102 sq ft)Mar '18
- RecommendedWindermereby PuravankaraPallikaranai, Chennai32.3 L - 1.29 Cr1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(611 - 2,712 sq ft)Aug '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
About Ganesh Builders
- 2 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sri Nivas
- 400+Reputed Developers