- 2 BHKApartments
- 858 - 1,039square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectMapleby Rohaan ConstructionsMedavakkam, ChennaiData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(858 - 1,039 sq ft)Mar '15
- RecommendedGreensby Indiabulls Infraestate LimitedMedavakkam, Chennai29.3 L - 1.16 Cr1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(651 - 2,575 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedGood Fortuneby KG BuildersPerumbakkam, Chennai40.0 L - 65.6 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(525 - 1,580 sq ft)Feb '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Rain Water Harvesting
About Rohaan Constructions
- 9 Years of Experience
- 17 Total Projects
- 3 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Maple
- 400+Reputed Developers