- 2 BHKApartments
- 751 - 753square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹33.8 L - ₹33.9 L
- Current ProjectTirupatiyar Lotus Apartmentby TirupatiyarPoonamallee, Chennai₹ 33.8 L - ₹ 33.9 L2 BHK Apartment(751 - 753 sq ft)Nov '17
- RecommendedPalm Groveby Godrej PropertiesMevalurkuppam, Chennai₹ 23.3 L - ₹ 62.5 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(572 - 1,489 sq ft)Mar '19
- RecommendedSignature Cityby KG BuildersMogappair, Chennai₹ 26.8 L - ₹ 76.3 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(610 - 1,400 sq ft)Nov '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Car Parking
- 10 Years of Experience
- 7 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Tirupatiyar Lotus Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers