Earthcon Rajpur Greensby Earthcon
- Dec'16Possession Start Date
- 0.96 AcresTotal Area
- 48Total Launched apartments
- Oct'13Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
- he Major Drivers Of The Realty Market Of This City Are Booming Industries That Generate New Jobs, Infrastructural Developments
- Presence Of Quality Healthcare And Educational Institutes.
More about Earthcon Rajpur Greens
Earthcon is one of the reputed property developer and is extremely versatile to developing property suiting the ever evolving and dynamic desires of the real estate market. Earthcon has introduced its residential project Rajpur Greens that is a benchmark in property market and strategically nestled at Rajpur Dehradun.
Earthcon Rajpur Greens Floor Plans
Earthcon Rajpur Greens Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
- Children's play area
- Community Hall
- Fire Sprinklers
- Gated Community
- Indoor Games
- Landscaped Gardens
- Lift Available
- Power Backup
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Swimming Pool
Earthcon Rajpur Greens Specifications
Earthcon Rajpur GreensElevation
Earthcon Rajpur GreensFloor Plans
Earthcon Rajpur GreensNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 19 Years of Experience
- 18 Total Projects
- 8 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Earthcon Rajpur Greens
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).