Pearl Kodai Elegance Plotsby Pearl Beach
- Apr'16Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 50Total Launched plots
- Jul'13Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Pearl Kodai Elegance Plots
Located in Batlagundu, Dindigul, Kodai Elegance Plots is a premium housing project launched by Pearl Beach. These units in Dindigul South, are available at an attractive price points starting at @Rs 550 per sqft and will be available to buyers at a starting price of Rs 18.90 lacs. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Apr 16. Kodai Elegance Plots has many amenities, such as Proper Street Lights, Culverts, Entrance Arch, 24 X 7 Security, Power Backup etc.
Pearl Kodai Elegance Plots Price List
Pearl Kodai Elegance Plots Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Entrance Arch
- Street Lighting
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- Storm Water Drains
- Vertical Garden
Pearl Kodai Elegance PlotsElevation
Pearl Kodai Elegance PlotsFloor Plans
Pearl Kodai Elegance PlotsNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Pearl Beach
- 122 Years of Experience
- 4 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Pearl Kodai Elegance Plots
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).