Conscient Habitat Residences
- Dec'25Possession Start Date
- 5 AcresTotal Area
- Conscient Habitat Residences offers facilities such as Lift.
- It also has amenities like Badminton court and Basketball court.
- It also offers services like Community hall and Garbage disposal.
More about Conscient Habitat Residences
Launched by Conscient Infrastructure, Habitat Residences, is a premium housing project located at Sector 78 in Faridabad. Offering 2 BHK Apartment in NH 2 Close to Bypass are available from 0 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Community Hall, Children's play area, Landscaped Gardens, Renewable Energy System, Garbage Disposal etc. The project is Launch project and possession in Dec 25.
Conscient Habitat Residences Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- Current ProjectConscient Habitat Residencesby Conscient InfrastructureSector 78, Faridabad₹ 21.09 L - ₹ 26.23 L2 BHK Apartment594 - 724 sq ftDec '25
- RecommendedRetreatby Godrej PropertiesSector 83, Faridabad₹ 60.50 L - ₹ 99.00 LPlot990 - 1,620 sq ftAug '22
Conscient Habitat Residences Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- 24 X 7 Security
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Community Hall
- Fire Fighting System
- Internal Roads
- Landscaped Gardens
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Electricity Supply System
- Garbage Disposal
- Yoga/Meditation Area
- Renewable Energy System
- Hospital, Dispensary
- Lift Available
- Badminton Court
- Basketball Court
- Solar Lighting
- Creche/Day care
- Earthquake Resistant
- Security Cabin
- Senior Citizen Sitout
Conscient Habitat Residences Specifications
Conscient Habitat ResidencesElevation
Conscient Habitat ResidencesFloor Plans
Conscient Habitat ResidencesNeighbourhood
Conscient Habitat ResidencesOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Conscient Infrastructure
- 35 Years of Experience
- 12 Total Projects
- 6 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Conscient Habitat Residences
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).