Renowned Defence Paradise
- Jun'10Possession Start Date
- 4 AcresTotal Area
- 138Total Launched plots
- Jun'08Launch Date
- Well connected roads, colleges.
- Schools are in walking distances.
More about Renowned Defence Paradise
Defence Paradise ,Near Raj Nagar Extension,Ghaziabad is Precisely planned for the Modern day city dweller, a pollution free living environment and wide open areas that offer not just the luxury of space, but peace of mind as well. Defence Paradise is in close vicinity to Schools, Shopping, Hospitals and Entertainment , making it an ideal place to live .It offers various size plots And Surrounded with most beautiful palaces.
Renowned Defence Paradise Price List
Renowned Defence Paradise Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Wide Pitched Roads with Street Lights
- Provision for Sewerage System
- Gated Community
- Piped Gas Connection
Renowned Defence ParadiseElevation
Renowned Defence ParadiseFloor Plans
Renowned Defence ParadiseNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Renowned Group
- 122 Years of Experience
- 15 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Renowned Defence Paradise
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).