- Below average
- 3 BHKApartments
- 2,100square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectCGHS The New ShivaniSector 56, GurgaonData Not Available3 BHK Apartment(2,100 - sq ft)Sep '07
- RecommendedVipul AarohanSector 53, Gurgaon3.10 Cr - 8.45 Cr15,500 /sq ft3,5 BHK Apartment(2,000 - 5,450 sq ft)Dec '20
- RecommendedIreo Victory ValleySector 67, Gurgaon1.31 Cr - 6.31 Cr9,150 /sq ft2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,435 - 6,900 sq ft)Jan '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
CGHS The New Shivani Price List
- 3 BHK
|3BHK+3T (2,100 sq ft)||-||2||3|
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about CGHS The New Shivani
- 400+Reputed Developers