- Below average
- 3 BHKApartments
- 2,100square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectCGHS The New Shivaniby CGHS GroupSector 56, GurgaonData Not Available3 BHK Apartment(2,100 - sq ft)Sep '07
- RecommendedSamsaraby AdaniSector 60, Gurgaon₹ 1.72 Cr - ₹ 2.68 Cr3,4 BHK Apartment(2,443 - 3,870 sq ft)Sep '20
- RecommendedVictory Valleyby IreoSector 67, Gurgaon₹ 1.31 Cr - ₹ 6.31 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,435 - 6,900 sq ft)Jan '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
CGHS The New Shivani Price List
- 3 BHK
|Area||Builder Price||Resale Price|
2100 sq ft
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
About CGHS Group
- 131 Total Projects
- 9 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about CGHS The New Shivani
- 400+Reputed Developers