- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,089 - 1,149square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹59.9 L - ₹63.2 L
- Current ProjectEAPL Appa Atlantisby EAPL GroupBanjara Hills, Hyderabad₹ 59.9 L - ₹ 63.2 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,089 - 1,149 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedResidencyby Kalpataru GroupMoti Nagar, Hyderabad₹ 57.8 L - ₹ 86.6 L2,3 BHK Apartment(1,265 - 1,895 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedMagnusby Salarpuria Sattva GroupShaikpet, Hyderabad₹ 65.9 L - ₹ 1.63 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,200 - 2,965 sq ft)Dec '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Lift Available
- Vaastu Compliant
- Closed Car Parking
About EAPL Group
- 10 Total Projects
- 4 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about EAPL Appa Atlantis
- 400+Reputed Developers