- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 999 - 1,503square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹37.0 L - ₹55.6 L3,700 INR/ sq ft₹37.0 L- ₹55.6 L
- Current ProjectAppa Alpineby EAPL GroupBoiguda, Hyderabad37.0 L - 55.6 L3,700 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(999 - 1,503 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedMarina Skiesby CybercityHitech City, Hyderabad51.0 L - 1.03 Cr4,400 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,160 - 2,340 sq ft)Dec '21
- RecommendedSri Hemadurga Sivahillsby BRCPuppalaguda, Hyderabad43.0 L - 61.4 L3,500 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,230 - 1,755 sq ft)Sep '16
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Appa Alpine
- 400+Reputed Developers