- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 999 - 1,503square feet 1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹37.0 L - ₹55.6 L3,700 INR/ sq ft₹37.0 L- ₹55.6 L
EAPL Appa Alpine by EAPL Group Hyderabad
- Current ProjectEAPL Appa AlpineBoiguda, Hyderabad37.0 L - 55.6 L3,700 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(999- 1,503 sq ft)Oct '17
- RecommendedCybercity Marina SkiesHitech City, Hyderabad51.0 L - 1.03 Cr4,400 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,160- 2,340 sq ft)Dec '21
- RecommendedBRC Sri Hemadurga SivahillsPuppalaguda, Hyderabad43.0 L - 61.4 L3,500 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,230- 1,755 sq ft)Sep '16
Have a property/unit to sell?
Units & Sizes
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
PropTiger.com (portal owned and operated by Aarde Technosoft Private Limited) is a leading online real estate portal providing information on real estate projects to its users. PropTiger.com has made reasonable efforts to ensure the authenticity and completeness of the Information displayed here and the same is updated on regular intervals. There is a possibility that the information displayed may not be current and accurate. The pictures / photos shown here include artist’s impression of the Project. The actual properties may vary from such representations. The information displayed here does not in any way confirm or guarantee the compliance under RERA for this project. The details compiled and displayed here are for information purposes only and shall in no way be construed as an advertisement or an offer for sale from the Developer or PropTiger.com.
PropTiger.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the customers are requested to independently validate the information from the respective Developers before making their decisions related to the properties displayed here. PropTiger.com, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you, based on the information given on the portal.
- Sizes shown are super built up area unless specified otherwise.
- Builder prices shown are basic sales price (BSP) and do not include other cost items such as clubhouse membership, preferred location charges, parking charges etc.
- Resale prices shown is price of the lowest cost unit available in the project. Actual price will vary as per the unit purchased by the buyer.
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about EAPL Appa Alpine
- 400+Reputed Developers