Amrapali Modern City Villa
- Oct'10Possession Start Date
- 500Total Launched villas
- Oct'08Launch Date
More about Amrapali Modern City Villa
Located in Rau, Indore, Modern City Villa is a premium housing project launched by Amrapali. The project offers Villa in 3 BHK configurations available from 885 sqft to 970 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Oct 10. Modern City Villa has many amenities, such as Swimming Pool, Landscaped Gardens, Sauna Bath, Lush Green Surroundings, Children's play area etc.
Amrapali Modern City Villa Floor Plans
Amrapali Modern City Villa Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Indoor Games
- Coffee Lounge
- Small Shops For Daily Necessity Things
- Reading Lounge
- Community Hall
- Indoor Games
- Sauna Bath
Amrapali Modern City VillaElevation
Amrapali Modern City VillaFloor Plans
Amrapali Modern City VillaNeighbourhood
Amrapali Modern City VillaOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Amrapali Group
- 20 Years of Experience
- 58 Total Projects
- 7 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Amrapali Modern City Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).