Tirupati Vitthala Towers
- Feb'24Possession Start Date
- 2 AcresTotal Area
More about Tirupati Vitthala Towers
It offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Jalna West. The project is Launch project and possession in Feb 24. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Compound Wall And Entrance Gate, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Open Parking etc.
Tirupati Vitthala Towers Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
Tirupati Vitthala Towers Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
- Compound Wall And Entrance Gate
Tirupati Vitthala TowersElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Tirupati Builders Jalna
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 2 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Tirupati Vitthala Towers
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).