SFS Beverly Parkby SFS Homes
- Jun'15Possession Start Date
- 27Total Launched apartments
- Dec'12Launch Date
- Skillfully designed residencies, luxurious properties
- Peaceful surroundings
- Sfs beverly park is a residential project developed by sfs homes
- The project offers very well designed residential 3bhk and 4bhk apartments
- The project is well connected by various modes of transportation
- The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities
More about SFS Beverly Park
Beverly Park,a residential concept of community living,is a widely spread residential project by the SFS Homes.SFS Homes is India's premier real estate and infrastructure development company.Beverly Park is located at Kadavanthra Kochi;offering a blessed nature friendly lifestyle in the heart of the City.Beverly Park is offering a beautiful lifestyle with a herd of amenities.
SFS Beverly Park Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
- 4 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
2106 sq ft
SFS Beverly Park Specifications
SFS Beverly ParkElevation
SFS Beverly ParkAmenities
SFS Beverly ParkNeighbourhood
SFS Beverly ParkOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About SFS Homes
Years of Experience
Discuss about SFS Beverly Park
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).