Dream Flower Yashwiby Dream Flower
- Dec'20Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 0.15 AcresTotal Area
- Aug'20Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
- Dreamflower Yashwi Has A Total Of 1 Towers.
- It Has 40% Of Open Space.
- The Construction Is Of 4 Floors.
- An Accommodation Of 16 Units Has Been Provided.
More about Dream Flower Yashwi
Launched by Dream Flower, Yashwi, is a premium housing project located at Kaloor in Kochi. Offering 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Ernakulam are available from 855 sqft to 1300 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Gymnasium, Lift Available, Intercom, 24*7, Fire Fighting System etc. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Dec 20.
Dream Flower Yashwi Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
Dream Flower Yashwi Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
- Community Hall
- Fire Fighting System
- Lift Available
Dream Flower Yashwi Specifications
Dream Flower YashwiElevation
Dream Flower YashwiFloor Plans
Dream Flower YashwiNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Dream Flower
- 122 Years of Experience
- 30 Total Projects
- 10 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Dream Flower Yashwi
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).