Chirag Ocean Pearl
- Mar'17Possession Start Date
- 14Total Launched apartments
- Jun'14Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Chirag Ocean Pearl
China Ocean Pearl, located in Urwa, Mangalore, offers 1, 2, and 3 BHK apartments. The top builders of this area are Vishwas Bawa, Bhandary, Space the dream realizers, Ace Developers, Land Trades, Rohan Corporation, Land Links, Chirag, Marian Projects, and SRI Gayatri Constructions. The built-up areas of the apartments here range from 690 to 4410 sq ft, with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 BHK configurations. There are 1 upcoming, and 9 under construction projects here from different builders.
Chirag Ocean Pearl Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Agreement Price|
1100 sq ft
₹ 49.00 L
Chirag Ocean Pearl Amenities
- Car Parking
- Concrete Interlock Paving Car Park, Drive Way And Yard
- Interlock Paving For Parking And Open Areas
- Overhead Water And Under Ground Sump Tank With Required Pumps
Chirag Ocean Pearl Specifications
Chirag Ocean PearlElevation
Chirag Ocean PearlFloor Plans
Chirag Ocean PearlNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Chirag Builders and Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Chirag Ocean Pearl
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).