Techman Harsh Apartment
- Dec'16Possession Start Date
- 100Total Launched apartments
- Oct'15Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Techman Harsh Apartment
Launched by Techman Buildwell, Harsh Apartment, is a premium housing project located at Aurangabad Bangar in Mathura. Offering 2 BHK Apartment in NH 2 are available from 1050 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Pollution Free Environment, Jogging Track, Children's play area etc. Available at attractive price points starting at @Rs 2,200 per sqft, the Apartment are available for sale from Rs 23.10 lacs. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Dec 16.
Techman Harsh Apartment Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1050 sq ft
₹ 23.10 L
Techman Harsh Apartment Amenities
- Children's play area
- Jogging Track
- Landscape Garden And Tree Planting
Techman Harsh Apartment Specifications
Techman Harsh ApartmentElevation
Techman Harsh ApartmentFloor Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Techman Buildwell
- 122 Years of Experience
- 6 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Techman Harsh Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).