Pushpanjali Upvan Plotsby Pushpanjali
- Dec'14Possession Start Date
- 800Total Launched plots
- Apr'08Launch Date
- Spacious properties
- Equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting, cycling and jogging tracks
- Easily reachable schools, recreational, hospitals
More about Pushpanjali Upvan Plots
Located in Vrindavan, Mathura, Upvan Plots is a premium housing project launched by Pushpanjali. The project is Completed project and possession in Dec 14. Upvan Plots has many amenities, such as Squash Court , Swimming Pool, Water Bodies , Indoor Games, Billiards etc.
Pushpanjali Upvan Plots Price List
Pushpanjali Upvan Plots Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Indoor Games
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water Bodies
- Squash Court
- Billiards/Snooker Table
Pushpanjali Upvan PlotsElevation
Pushpanjali Upvan PlotsFloor Plans
Pushpanjali Upvan PlotsNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Years of Experience
Discuss about Pushpanjali Upvan Plots
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).