- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 600 - 800square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectShramik Residencyby Mpatankar BuildconsBhandup West, MumbaiData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(600 - 800 sq ft)Nov '13
- RecommendedForestsby Runwal RealtyKanjurmarg, Mumbai91.9 L - 2.25 Cr12,250 /sq ft- 12,500/sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(750 - 1,800 sq ft)Dec '21
- RecommendedRainforestby Kanakia SpacesAndheri East, Mumbai99.0 L - 3.09 Cr14,500 /sq ft- 24,000/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(421 - 1,233 sq ft)Sep '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Community room
- Video door phone
- Rain Water Harvesting
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Shramik Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers