- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 600 - 800square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectMpatankar Shramik Residencyby Mpatankar BuildconsBhandup West, MumbaiData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(600 - 800 sq ft)Nov '13
- RecommendedEleveby Neptune Ventures and DevelopersBhandup West, Mumbai₹ 1.47 Cr - ₹ 2.01 Cr2,3 BHK Apartment(702 - 959 sq ft)Jun '21
- RecommendedEleve Wing Cby Neptune Ventures and DevelopersBhandup West, Mumbai₹ 1.47 Cr - ₹ 2.01 Cr2,3 BHK Apartment(742 - 1,023 sq ft)Dec '25
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Community room
- Video door phone
- Rain Water Harvesting
About Mpatankar Buildcons
- 12 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Mpatankar Shramik Residency
- ₹ 1.09 Cr - ₹ 2.01 CrRunwal Wheelabrator Forest Tower 9 To 11by Wheelabrator Alloy Castings LimitedKanjurmarg, Mumbai
- 400+Reputed Developers