- 3, 4 BHKApartments
- 2,000 - 2,700square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectPanchsheel Enclaveby Legend SiroyaGoregaon East, MumbaiData Not Available3,4 BHK Apartment(2,000 - 2,700 sq ft)Feb '13
- RecommendedAlta Monteby Omkar Realtors & DevelopersMalad East, Mumbai1.80 Cr - 8.06 Cr2,3 BHK Apartment(704 - 1,080 sq ft)Dec '23
- RecommendedTranquilby Shivam Megastructures Pvt LtdKandivali East, Mumbai51.3 L - 2.28 Cr1,2,4 BHK Apartment(276 - 1,226 sq ft)Jun '22
Have a property/unit to sell?
About Legend Siroya
- 19 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Panchsheel Enclave
- 400+Reputed Developers