- 1 BHKApartments
- 700square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectVicky ClassicKandivali West, MumbaiData Not Available1 BHK Apartment(700 - sq ft)Dec '03
- RecommendedOmkar AnantaGoregaon East, MumbaiData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(623 - 753 sq ft)Apr '17
- RecommendedKanakia RainforestAndheri East, Mumbai99.0 L - 3.09 Cr14,500 /sq ft- 15,500/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(421 - 1,233 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
Vicky Classic Price List
- 1 BHK
|1BHK+1T (700 sq ft)||-||-||1|
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Vicky Classic
- 400+Reputed Developers