- Below average
- 2 BHKApartments
- 613 - 792square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectAuris Blissby Sheth CreatorsMalad West, MumbaiData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(613 - 792 sq ft)Dec '23
- RecommendedPalmrose Bby HillviewAndheri East, Mumbai59.7 L - 59.7 L18,106 /sq ft2 BHK Apartment(330 - sq ft)Dec '24
- RecommendedPalmrose Aby HillviewAndheri East, Mumbai59.7 L - 59.7 L18,106 /sq ft2 BHK Apartment(330 - sq ft)Dec '24
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Multipurpose Room
- Indoor Games
Construction Updateslast updated on : Aug 14, 2017
- Aug, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Auris Bliss
- 400+Reputed Developers