- 2 BHKApartments
- 1,200square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectThe Gurudatta Societyby Reputed BuilderThane West, MumbaiData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(1,200 - sq ft)Oct '03
- RecommendedUrbaniaby Rustomjee ConstructionsThane West, Mumbai₹ 81.9 L - ₹ 1.55 Cr2,3 BHK Apartment(831 - 1,570 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedLuxuria Codename Goldmineby Lodha GroupThane West, Mumbai₹ 63.7 L - ₹ 97.4 L1,2 BHK Apartment(407 - 633 sq ft)May '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
The Gurudatta Society Price List
- 2 BHK
|Super Builtup Area||Builder Price||Resale Price|
1200 sq ft
About Reputed Builder
- 3082 Total Projects
- 27 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about The Gurudatta Society
- 400+Reputed Developers