- Below average
- 1, 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 635 - 1,360square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹60.4 L - ₹77.5 L
- Current ProjectSB Tirupati Grandeby SB LifespacesVirar, Mumbai₹ 60.4 L - ₹ 77.5 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(635 - 1,360 sq ft)Mar '14
- RecommendedVirar Phase 1by Joyville Shapoorji HousingVirar, Mumbai₹ 37.8 L - ₹ 63.0 L2,3 BHK Apartment(529 - 720 sq ft)Jun '21
- RecommendedCity Sector IV D10by Raunak CorporationKalyan West, Mumbai₹ 46.8 L - ₹ 48.6 L2 BHK Apartment(504 - 521 sq ft)Dec '24
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Indoor Games
About SB Lifespaces
- 6 Years of Experience
- 5 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about SB Tirupati Grande
- 400+Reputed Developers