Universal 11 Up Apartments
- Sep'22Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- Sep'19Launch Date
More about Universal 11 Up Apartments
11 Up Apartments is a premium housing project launched by Universal House in Dharampeth, Nagpur. These 4 BHK Apartment in Nagpur West are available from 0 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Open Parking, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Water Supply, Storm Water Drains, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting etc. The Apartment will be available for sale from Rs 1.66 crore to Rs 1.80 crore.
Universal 11 Up Apartments Floor Plans
- 4 BHK
Universal 11 Up Apartments Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Energy management
- Fire Fighting System
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Universal 11 Up ApartmentsElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Universal House
- 2022 Years of Experience
- 4 Total Projects
- 3 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Universal 11 Up Apartments
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).