Universal 46 West Avenue
- Jun'23Possession Start Date
- 0.2 AcresTotal Area
- 16Total Launched apartments
More about Universal 46 West Avenue
Universal House has launched its premium housing project, 46 West Avenue, in Dharampeth, Nagpur. The project offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment from 0 sqft in Nagpur West. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Landscaping & Tree Planting, Water Supply, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP) etc. Universal House 46 West Avenue is Launch project and possession in Jun 23.
Universal 46 West Avenue Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
844 sq ft
Universal 46 West Avenue Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Lift Available
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Fighting System
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Universal 46 West AvenueElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Universal House
- 2022 Years of Experience
- 4 Total Projects
- 3 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Universal 46 West Avenue
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).