Purnima Nikunj Regencyby Purnima
- Under ConstructionStatus
- The project offers Apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living
- Offers facilities such as Gymnasium and Lift. It also has amenities like Badminton court and Swimming pool. It also offers services like Community hall
More about Purnima Nikunj Regency
Purnima has launched its premium housing project, Nikunj Regency, in Gorewada, Nagpur. The project offers 3 BHK Apartment from 1424 sqft to 1508 sqft in Nagpur North. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Rain Water Harvesting, Lift Available, 24/7 Power Backup, Earthquake Resistant Structure, Anti-termite treatment etc.
Purnima Nikunj Regency Floor Plans
Purnima Nikunj Regency Amenities
- Car Parking
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Lift Available
- Power Backup
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Full Power Backup
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Anti-termite Treatment
Purnima Nikunj Regency Specifications
Purnima Nikunj RegencyElevation
Purnima Nikunj RegencyAmenities
Purnima Nikunj RegencyNeighbourhood
Purnima Nikunj RegencyOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Years of Experience
Discuss about Purnima Nikunj Regency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).