The Raaman Pranisha Enclave
- Jun'22Possession Start Date
More about The Raaman Pranisha Enclave
The Raaman Constructions has launched its premium housing project, Pranisha Enclave, in Vayusena Nagar, Nagpur. The project offers 3 BHK Apartment from 0 sqft in Nagpur West. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Water Supply, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Car Parking, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, CCTV etc. The Raaman Constructions Pranisha Enclave is Launch project and possession in Jun 22.
The Raaman Pranisha Enclave Floor Plans
The Raaman Pranisha Enclave Amenities
- Car Parking
- Closed Car Parking
- Lift Available
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
- 5 KV Solar Panels For Common Area, Parking Area Lighting
The Raaman Pranisha EnclaveElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About The Raaman Constructions
- 122 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about The Raaman Pranisha Enclave
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).