Deepak Pandurang Matale Anand Harmoney
- Dec'23Possession Start Date
- 0.08 AcresTotal Area
More about Deepak Pandurang Matale Anand Harmoney
It offers 2 BHK Apartment in Mumbai Nashik Expressway. The project is Launch project and possession in Dec 23. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Solid Waste Management And Disposal, Storm Water Drains, Open Parking, Treatment And Disposal Of Sewage And Sullage Water etc.
Deepak Pandurang Matale Anand Harmoney Floor Plans
Deepak Pandurang Matale Anand Harmoney Amenities
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Energy management
- Fire Fighting System
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Treatment And Disposal Of Sewage And Sullage Water
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Deepak Pandurang Matale Anand HarmoneyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Deepak Pandurang Matale
- 2 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Deepak Pandurang Matale Anand Harmoney
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).