- 630 - 2,700square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
Adhaar Sainik Residency by Adhaar Homes Noida
- Current ProjectAdhaar Sainik ResidencyAtai Muradapur, NoidaData Not AvailablePlot(630- 2,700 sq ft)Jun '14
- RecommendedTATA Destination 150Sector 150, Noida49.2 L - 70.5 L4,474 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,100- 1,575 sq ft)Jan '21
- RecommendedAce ParkwaySector 150, Noida46.7 L - 1.06 Cr3,999 /sq ft- 4,300/sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,085- 2,460 sq ft)Dec '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Sports Facility
- 24 X 7 Security
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Adhaar Sainik Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers