- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 598 - 835square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectHomesby Sharnam PropmartSector 110, NoidaData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(598 - 835 sq ft)Nov '16
- RecommendedThe Jewel of Noidaby DasnacSector 75, Noida70.6 L - 6.40 Cr2,3,4,5,6 BHK Apartment(1,260 - 8,000 sq ft)Aug '17
- RecommendedDivinoby ACE GroupSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida33.8 L - 48.5 L2,3 BHK Apartment(594 - 908 sq ft)Nov '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Power Back Up
About Sharnam Propmart
- 1 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Homes
- 400+Reputed Developers