- Below average
- 2, 3, 4 BHKApartments
- 1,448 - 2,906square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹1.38 Cr - ₹2.76 Cr9,500 INR/ sq ft₹1.38 Cr- ₹2.76 Cr
- Current ProjectJaypee Tiara TowerSector 128, Noida1.38 Cr - 2.76 Cr9,500 /sq ft2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,448 - 2,906 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedDasnac The Jewel of NoidaSector 75, Noida70.6 L - 6.40 Cr5,600 /sq ft- 8,200/sq ft2,3,4,5,6 BHK Apartment(1,260 - 8,000 sq ft)Aug '17
- RecommendedArihant AmbarSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida28.4 L - 41.0 L2,850 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(995 - 1,440 sq ft)Jun '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscaped Gardens
- Maintenance Staff
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Jaypee Tiara Tower
- 400+Reputed Developers