- Below average
- 2 BHKVillas
- 900 - 1,125square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹23.7 L INR onwards2,629 INR/ sq ft₹23.7 L
- Current ProjectCentral Park Villaby VKG GroupSector 162, Noida23.7 L - 23.7 L2,629 /sq ft2 BHK Villa(900 - 1,125 sq ft)Jun '19
- RecommendedAmbarby Arihant BuildconSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida28.4 L - 41.0 L2,850 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(995 - 1,440 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedAbodeby Arihant BuildconSector 10 Noida Extension, Noida22.8 L - 28.8 L2,480 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(540 - 643 sq ft)May '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Central Park Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers