- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 995 - 2,095square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹29.8 L - ₹62.7 L2,995 INR/ sq ft₹29.8 L- ₹62.7 L
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectUrbainia Grid 1Sector 25 Yamuna Express Way, Noida29.8 L - 62.7 L2,995 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(995 - 2,095 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedArihant AbodeSector 10 Noida Extension, Noida22.8 L - 28.8 L2,480 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(540 - 643 sq ft)May '21
- RecommendedArihant AmbarSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida28.4 L - 41.0 L2,850 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(995 - 1,440 sq ft)Jun '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 400+Reputed Developers